Tuesday 19 February 2008

MIMI'S PICTURE

I like to have a picture of 'anon' snipers... and have been casting about for a suitable piccie for Mimi, my would-be nemesis.

Something suitably grumpy, humourless, with little eyes, and an expression that says 'I mean you great harm...'.

Hmm.

Then today this !!!!





MIMI!!! Hello.

(Actually this is a distant relative of Mimi's... the Hell's Frog, remains of which have been found in Madagascar. But I have it on excellent authority that she looks very, scarily similar.....)

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best thing about it is that it's damn old and likely to croak. Perfect for Mimi, indeed. ;-)

Vanessa Gebbie said...

I love the little frog and the pencil! trying to write with that great lump looming...

I wonder when Mimi went extinct?

Group 8 said...

That's hilarious, Vanessa! I'm sure Mimi will be delighted with her makeover. Book nearly upon us now - is it poss to pre-order on Salt?
Best of luck,
WRW

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Hi WRW...

I have just had a phonecall from Jen at Salt... they have boxes of books just delivered! So you should be able to order the book through the website very soon.

Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy the stories.