Wednesday 27 February 2008

REVIEW for GLASS BUBBLE...

The following is copied from the Glass Bubble blog (link to the right) where the book herself is nattering about life as a book.


.

I must be careful how I get out of bed. Last night my writer was very over-excited, because she had something called a review. Whatever that is, she was pleased.

There's this place called Tim Love's Literary References. He does something with computers, or er (I don't know) at Cambridge University.

Cambridge University is a few old buildings and a few old professors. I am still in Infants myself, and am just starting Red Book 3. We have new buildings and I like that. Less spiders.

However. This person has this great website that's chocca with information and links and this and that all to do with his love of literature.

That's why he is called Love. I don't know why he's called Tim.

But HE says I'm OK.

So that's good.

He even says I've got enough good stories in me that I could be used to teach how short stories ought to be written... Wow.

That means I am nearly better than Red Book 3.


TIM LOVE'S REVIEW HERE

6 comments:

Nik Perring said...

Wow! That is a Good Review - fantastic. You must be thrilled!

Nik.

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Hi Nik

Of course... it is great, a generous review.

I loved the analysis, and the thought that VM can be Virtual Memory as well as Virgin Mary!!!


V

Sarah Hilary said...

That is a fantastic review - congratulations!

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Thanks Sarah.

Unknown said...

'He even says I've got enough good stories in me that I could be used to teach how short stories ought to be written... '
Wow! is right. Can you get a better compliment than that?
Jo

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Hi Jo

Thanks for dropping by.

and give my love to Norway. I have visted Tysfjord to see killer whales feeding, spent a few days in Tromso, and seen Oslo airport.

V jealous!