Tuesday 8 January 2008

TOM'S VOICE MAGAZINE


My ezine, a special ezine.

Mimi might take a look at this:

LINK TO TOM'S VOICE MAGAZINE and laugh, because we know what Mimi's like.

This ezine was started a few years back to give those who are struggling with addiction issues (their own, or those of friends and family) a voice.

I used to take writing sessions at a tough residential rehab. Early on I lost a student to an overdose, but he left his poems... in the last few months, he had found a voice.

He was Tom. The mag is Tom's Voice...see?

The next issue has some extraordinary writers adding support. What are they saying? mainly "We're here. We understand..." by sending me fiction, non fiction, poetry. Not 'about' addiction... necessarily. Anything. Its their gift.

Take a look at the mag, and if you have something to say, say it. I welcome submissions, and love reading work from potential new contributors.

No comments: