Friday 15 May 2009

Another lit fest...


This is great fun! And lucky too.
Another literary festival has contacted me to run a series of workshops, and I have agreed to do so.
It won't be easy sorting this one out for one reason and another, but they have been very generous and are paying for transport, which includes a plane...and a hotel.
I won't say which festival it is yet, as I am replacing a writer who is unable for personal reasons to do the week. As soon as it is public, I will post. But I LOVE teaching, its a real buzz. And this festival has some lovely writers coming to it... so I shall have a brilliant time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So I'm guessing it's not Small Wonder ; )
They are lucky to have you Vanessa, you are a very good writer/teacher. Glad for you, and for them.

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Well thank you Ma'am! No it deffo isnt Small Wonder... by the time a plane took off it'd have landed. Its only two miles from me or summat!

Sarah Hilary said...

Congratulations, V. Knock their socks off!

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Thanks Sarah!