Wednesday, 19 March 2008

BOOK LAUNCH...THE SEQUEL

And now, the slide show (if I've mastered the technology!)




A selection of images taken by photographer Cora Malinak at the launch party for Words From A Glass Bubble, March 11th. Friends, family, place, people, books, pictures, and a lot of smiles.

Put your speakers on: the music is the Allegro from Handel's Cuckoo and Nightingale Organ Concerto

Handel makes an appearance in the slide show...in terracotta.
.

CLICK HERE FOR CORA MALINAK PHOTOGRAPHY

.

5 comments:

Women Rule Writer said...

My 5 year old just said 'That's my favourite song!!' re the Handel music.
Beautiful, Vanessa. It all looks so posh! Lovely memories for you, I'm sure.

Vanessa G said...

It was! It was very posh! And me, I can't resist having a laugh... I hope you liked the pics of me copying the gentleman in the painting right above the podium where I was reading.

A brilliant evening, in a brilliant place.

Glad the music went down OK. Tell her/him.. if you listen carefully you can hear a cuckoo...



v

Nik's Blog said...

Tres glam place! Looks like you had a splendid time.

Nik

Tania Hershman/The Short Review said...

It was splendid, just as wonderful as it looks! Great pics.

T

Vanessa G said...

T, where were you when the camera was flashing? I have one of a blurry you in the distance... at least I know you were there!

Hi Nik

It is a wonderful room...v grand, but the museum isn't stuffy in the slightest!